Friday 15 October 2010

Ok so i wanted to show you this free form lattice card ... this is first what i originally wanted to show you but got side stacked on the others. I found this video here which inspired this card in the first place and all the other ideas flowed from then. This card was embossed with the new folder from stampin up called Elegant lines Using the Labels 4 set from spellbinders nestibilities for the window(second largest die). Punches used were the 5 petal flower and the spring bouquet from stampin up with Bashful Blue ink sponged around the window and on all the flowers petals. The small flowers have tiny half pearls and larger ones have a blue button with larger half pearls in the center. You can see more of my lattice style cards on
http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the video...Blessings to you


9 comments:

Diane said...

A very pretty card - thanksfor the tutorial!
Diane x

Myrna said...

Valita
What a wonderful card and thank you so much for your great tutorials.
Myrna

forgetfulteacher said...

Loved it! thank you for sharing and for inspiring!!!!

Shirl said...

Hello, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Christina Hicks said...

I think thats the prettiest card I have ever seen! I just found your blog so this is the first free form lattice card I have ever seen and I am in love. Thanks for such a wonderful tutorial and card.

Tami G said...

this is utterly gorgeous... just love it..

Monica said...

Awesome card... thanks for the tut.

xxx Monica

Unknown said...

A simple but very clever idea x Leigh x

Календула said...

Thanks big for a lesson! Simply enough, but it is very elegant!
I will necessarily try to make a similar card.