Saturday 18 October 2008

Blog Candy!!! Will Post Worldwide!!!


Blog Candy consists of: 5 Sheets of American Crafts THICKERS (cool alphabets I love these!!! I can't believe I'm giving them away lol), Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber, Pot of American Crafts Typehouse Numbers and last but definitely not least Ranger Perfect Pearls!!


To celebrate the fact that I am now an independant Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (UK) and to say Thank you to everyone who visits my blogs I have decided to do my very first blog candy giveaway :)

To enter you have to:

1. Type a post linking to my blog candy on your blog
2. Leave a comment HERE (on my Scrapping Away Blog) with a link to your post mentioning my blog candy


It's as simple as that ;)


I will use random.org to pick a winner on Saturday 1st November at 10pm (UK Time) so this is open for two weeks

IMPORTANT: This blog post will appear on all of my blogs but it is very important that you leave your comment HERE otherwise you won't be in the draw


Good luck everyone


Julie x